What are the system requirements for CubeBackup for Google Workspace?
No less than 6GB. 8GB is recommended.
3 types backup storage are supported:
- Local hard disk
- NAS, SAN, or other network storage media
- Cloud storage on Amazon S3, Google Cloud, Azure Blob Storage, Wasabi, Backblaze B2 and other S3 compatible storage
The amount of storage required depends, of course, on how much data needs to be backed up, but here are a few general guidelines that we can offer:
CubeBackup stores a complete version history of all files and folders. On average, this will make backup sizes about 40% larger, across all files.
Since new data is being continually generated on your Google Workspace domain, be sure to leave lots of room for growth. Generally, backup storage space should be double the size of your current Google Workspace data.
If you are using private cloud storage as the backup location, there is no need to worry about size limitations.
The bandwidth of your Internet connection is recommended to be at least 50 Mbps.
CubeBackup is a 64 bit application, so it requires a 64 bit OS. Both Windows and Linux are supported.
Both Windows Server and Windows Desktop are supported:
- Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 64-bit and above.
- Windows 7 64-bit and above.
The following Linux distributions are supported:
- CentOS(RHEL) 6 (x86_64) and above
- Ubuntu 14 (x86_64) and above
- Debian 7 (x86_64) and above
- openSUSE 12 (x86_64) and above
CubeBackup's docker image is based on CentOS 7 and can be only run on Linux distributions.
- Docker version 1.10 or later