build:1615187884, released on 1615188232
- Bugfix: High CPU usage caused by iothrottler lib.
- Bugfix: CertMagic automatic SSL certificate renewal failure.
- Bugfix: “No such table” error due to empty SQLite file created by backup process.
- Bugfix: Unable to send emails through MS Exchange SMTP server.
- Bugfix: “Automatically enable backups for new users” fails to work for users moved between OUs.
- Bugfix: The setDomainAdminEmail command fails.
build:1608080980, released on 1608081564
- New feature: Multiple admin accounts.
- New feature: Google OAuth login.
- Improvement: Reduce CPU usage during backup.
- Improvement: Manually refresh users & shared drives.
- Bug fix: Memory leaks when encountering network errors.
- Bug fix: Service fails to start when storage is not mounted.
build:1591580673, released on 1591582020
- New feature: Export data locally.
- Improvement: Search&filter on history logs.
- Improvement: Purge old snapshots more effectively.
- Improvement: In statistical data, only drive files with distinct MD5 digests are calculated.
- Improvement: Send a notification email to admin when server runs out of disk or RAM
- Improvement: Periodically retry failed files.
- Bugfix: Can’t backup files larger than 50GB to AWS S3 storage.
- Bugfix: Can’t backup Google drawing files larger than 20MB.
- Bugfix: CSRF error after setup.
- Bugfix: Backup jobs cannot be cancelled occasionally due to queue locking.
- Bugfix: Tasks for other domains show up on restore history.
build:1581854401, released on 1581907531
- Improvement: Show processing/pending restore tasks in history.
- Improvement: Keep original tags of trashed emails.
- Bugfix: Failed to request SSL Certificate from Let’s Encrypt.
- Bugfix: Can’t correctly load the configure file edited by Notepad.
- Bugfix: Can’t restore Shared drive files to a different domain.
- Bugfix: Backup job running more than 24 hours blocks backups in other domains.
- Bugfix: Google API returns domainPolicy error
build:1574304284, released on 1574305285
- Improvement: Upgraded Team drvie API to Shared drive API.
- Improvement: Upgraded AWS SDK to the latest version.
- Improvement: Optimized backup logic for trashed files.
- Improvement: Record performance profile in cube.log
- Bugfix: Backup fails with a broken syncToken.
- Bugfix: Trashed files are included while restoring all regular drive files.
- Bugfix: Inappriorate error handling when CloneLastSnapshotSqlite() operation failed
build:1567661755, released on 1567662237
- Improvement:Recover broken leveldb automatically.
- Improvement:Ignore abusive drive files.
- Improvement:Add a command option to remove a certain domain.
- Bugfix:Can’t restore gmail message with CHAT label.
- Bugfix:Calendar.Events.List() returns 404 error.
build:1561513898, released on 1561515322
- New feature: Manually start a new backup/cancel the current backup.
- New feature: Backup to an Amazon S3 compatible cloud storage, such as Wasabi or Minio.
- New feature: Cross-domain restoration (restore a G Suite account to another account in a
- New feature: A configuration setting has been added which makes the content of backed up
Gmail messages visible.
- Improvement: Sorting and searching are available in the HISTORY page.
- Improvement: Email reports now include new update notifications.
- Improvement: Email reports now include statistical data for the currently running backup.
- Improvement: Gzip compress enabled for web console.
- Improvement: Enhanced security against CSRF attack.
- Bugfix: Process hangs if any user has no name.
build:1556068400, released on 1556069509
- Bugfix: Failed to send mail reports when SMTP server does not require any credentials.
- Bugfix: Can’t add a subdomains with a hyphen in the domain name.
build:1555061607, released on 1555062053
Bugfix: Errors while backing up duplicate sites.
build:1554370760, released on 1554371650
- Bugfix: Wrong user status when google API return 500 error.
- Bugfix: Out of memory problem in data migration.
build:1551840051, released on 1551841255
- Bugfix: Permission error while backing up some team drives.
- Bugfix: Can’t update Apps settings in Safari browser.
- Improve stability of S3 storage.
- Improved error log if Apps is disabled for certain users.
build:1548815043, released on 1548815438
Parallel performance optimized.
build:1548505654, released on 1548506009
fix: Drive file backups get 404 error while exporting some documents.
build:1548493861, released on 1548494415