build:1561513898, released on 1561515322
- New feature: Manually start a new backup/cancel the current backup.
- New feature: Backup to an Amazon S3 compatible cloud storage, such as Wasabi or Minio.
- New feature: Cross-domain restoration (restore a G Suite account to another account in a
- New feature: A configuration setting has been added which makes the content of backed up
Gmail messages visible.
- Improvement: Sorting and searching are available in the HISTORY page.
- Improvement: Email reports now include new update notifications.
- Improvement: Email reports now include statistical data for the currently running backup.
- Improvement: Gzip compress enabled for web console.
- Improvement: Enhanced security against CSRF attack.
- Bugfix: Process hangs if any user has no name.
build:1556068400, released on 1556069509
- Bugfix: Failed to send mail reports when SMTP server does not require any credentials.
- Bugfix: Can’t add a subdomains with a hyphen in the domain name.
build:1555061607, released on 1555062053
Bugfix: Errors while backing up duplicate sites.
build:1554370760, released on 1554371650
- Bugfix: Wrong user status when google API return 500 error.
- Bugfix: Out of memory problem in data migration.
build:1551840051, released on 1551841255
- Bugfix: Permission error while backing up some team drives.
- Bugfix: Can’t update Apps settings in Safari browser.
- Improve stability of S3 storage.
- Improved error log if Apps is disabled for certain users.
build:1548815043, released on 1548815438
Parallel performance optimized.
build:1548505654, released on 1548506009
fix: Drive file backups get 404 error while exporting some documents.
build:1548493861, released on 1548494415