build:1561513534, released on 1561515453
- New feature: Manually start a new backup/cancel the current backup.
- New feature: Backup to an Amazon S3 compatible cloud storage, such as Wasabi or Minio.
- New feature: Cross-domain restoration (restore a G Suite account to another account in a
- New feature: A configuration setting has been added which makes the content of backed up
Gmail messages visible.
- Improvement: Sorting and searching are available in the HISTORY page.
- Improvement: Email reports now include new update notifications.
- Improvement: Email reports now include statistical data for the currently running backup.
- Improvement: Gzip compress enabled for web console.
- Improvement: Enhanced security against CSRF attack.
- Bugfix: Process hangs if any user has no name.
build:1556068173, released on 1556069223
- Bugfix: Failed to send mail reports when SMTP server does not require any credentials.
- Bugfix: Can’t add a subdomains with a hyphen in the domain name.
build:1555061399, released on 1555061532
Bugfix: Errors while backing up duplicate sites.
build:1554370215, released on 1554371394
- Bugfix: Wrong user status when google API return 500 error.
- Bugfix: Out of memory problem in data migration.
build:1551839711, released on 1551840216
- Bugfix: Permission error while backing up some team drives.
- Bugfix: Can’t update Apps settings in Safari browser.
- Improve stability of S3 storage.
- Improved error log if Apps is disabled for certain users.
build:1548814417, released on 1548814797
Parallel performance optimized.
build:1548505091, released on 1548505381
fix: Drive backup get 404 error while exporting some documents.
build:1548493061, released on 1548493391